This page provides our employees, third party providers, and our customers with the opportunity to ‘whistleblow,’ submit complaints, or report issues.
We encourage you to utilize this page for the reporting of information or concerns involving illegality, fraud, unfair or unethical conduct, mismanagement, abuse of power, unsafe or dangerous activity or any other wrongful conduct which could affect the safety, soundness and reputation of a company.
The information submitted via this page is confidential. You have the ability to anonymously leave a comment, or you have the right to put your name, email and phone number if you would like us to reach out to you in order to follow up. Any information you submit on this page will remain confidential.
1. The Human Resource Department receives the complaint
2. The owner of the company is brought in along with the head of HR and an action plan is put forward
3. If the complaint was not anonymous, the action plan is discussed with the complainant and then put forth
4. The department or personnel involved with the complaint/issue is held accountable and actionable steps to correct any issues are put forth
5. Follow-up steps are put in place for periodic checks/audits to assure appropriate action steps were taken